lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:MAGNus_204"

205 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - getting to 2000k is pretty easy, actually#42

@filthiesteote said in #30: > omigosh you're so slow bro you called @Heuss4726Player low? bro you know how difficult it is to get to 2600?? bro he is better than 100% of the chess players according to…

MAGNus_204
General Chess Discussion - After I king side castled, I want to build my own king side attack#7

chess memes when beginners try to talk like grand masters like the idea of launching an attack on the king side which generally means g4 h4 h5 in either a closed position or an opposite side castling …

MAGNus_204
General Chess Discussion - 1.g3 vs 1.Nf3#12

@Sarg0n said in #9: > I use Nf3 for or all sorts of d4 openings, it is just a transposition. I don’t have always a g3 follow-up in mind. > > Like 1.Nf3 Nf6 2.d4 d5. > > I don’t like c4 and g3 because …

MAGNus_204
General Chess Discussion - 1.g3 vs 1.Nf3#5

@wateenellende said in #4: > I'm not a openings expert but i think 1.g3 is not even slightly dubious. > after 1..e5 white can go for 2c4 tranpose to the english, 2c4 is marginal better as 2Bg2 there i…

MAGNus_204
General Chess Discussion - 1.b3 or 1.g3?#19

i say that 1.b3 could be more flexible because it can transpose into many openings such as larsen, colle,queens gambit etc but 1.g3 can only transpose into modern as white if black plays 1.e5(forget a…

MAGNus_204
General Chess Discussion - Lichess vs Chess.com Atomic#4

lichess have whole database which is easy to find lichess players just cram the openings but chess.com players dont have engine for vareints thats why chess.com players dont know openings and blunder

MAGNus_204
Off-Topic Discussion - Make this the most craziest story chain ever#46

then aliens come and bring neptune closer to earth and freezes the earth and none cats remained so dogs win the game of life...

MAGNus_204
General Chess Discussion - Puzzle #DI70C answer loses extra material. A whole rook worth 5 over a positive 4 point exchange.#5

i haven't seen engine but why to calculate if you can win easily by taking the queen...

MAGNus_204
General Chess Discussion - How many players in Lichess have the Title of International Master (IM)#8

@ThunderClap said in #7: > It's also the System ... The Rating / Pairings here on Lichess is Glicko . In a National Tournament or Swiss System I should say You Plat up or Down in the First Two Rounds …

MAGNus_204
Off-Topic Discussion - Rate it from 1-10?#37

this is so realistic i give it 3-2-4+4+2+6.69

MAGNus_204